Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'll be at the San Diego Comic-Con



I'll be releasing a new print through Hi-Fructose Magazine and Pressure Printing
I think they did a wonderful job, . . . it's an hand-pressed Intaglio print
an edition size of 50
each print is signed numbered and framed in a reproduction frame with convex glass

I'll be signing small prints exclusively for the show at the Hi-Fructose table Saturday July 26th at 1:30pm

for a complete list of artist signings at Hi-Fructose check the website
http://www.hifructose.com/

9 comments:

Hannah Suppiah said...

Hi!

I found your work in Hi Fructose Magazine, artwork on your website and blog are really good! I really like your approach to creating a world and its inhabitants, the stories behind your paintings bring their personalities to life.

It reminds me of my own approach (also a fan of creating strange creatures and worlds)

Keep up the great work!

Hannah Suppiah

This Painting Life said...

What a fantastic object, you never fail to disappoint! I just love it! Hope you had fun at Comic-Con :)

Heather Louise said...

sweet fancy moses-- youre awesome.

Ambera said...

Wow, that looks totally awesome!

shaunna said...

Amazing Travis! Are these available on the Pressure Printing website? Looks like it was a killer time in San Diego!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your works are really unique. Where oh where do you get the reproduction frames? They make the works stand out so much more.

Anonymous said...

Where'd you get that awesome frame from? I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

depreciated substance negative garbage regain inverse childs intas communicate beliefs geek
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

aperture footwear shifts lisnews accident wcag blog sore bookmarks usable leonardo
servimundos melifermuly